// // // Pictures of Ian: Ian-isms //

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ian-isms

We have added a new feature to the blog which documents cute things that Ian says and does. It will always be entitled "Ian-isms". We hope this makes you feel even more included in his day-to-day life.

All our best,
The Rents

While on the swing at the playground:

"Push me higher, but not to outer space!"

While watching The Fox and the Hound:
"That poor little guy."

While talking to himself at nap time:
"No Hitting!", "No Biting!", "No throwing toys!", "You're not allowed to do that!"

While peeing on the tree in the backyard (against daddy's wishes):
Ian: "I wanna pee on the tree again."
Mommy: "Okay, but hurry up so daddy doesn't see you."
Ian after his pee pee: "Mommy, can you help me get my pants up before daddy sees me?"

While having difficulty getting on the swing:
"My butt is too big."

No comments: